Guild Girl (受付嬢 Uketsuke Jō) is a young woman who runs the Guild's front office in the Frontier as a receptionist and hands out contracts to adventurers.
She is a beautiful woman with a hallow gold hair and yellow-gold eyes.
- Bearer of Bad News: Not directly thankfully, but she has to handle the paperwork whenever a team gets wiped out on a quest. It doesn't make it any less horrible to her though.
- Big Damn Heroes: She is the one who provides the last push into convincing the adventurers to assist Goblin Slayer against the Goblin Lord. Veterans and rookies alike were skittish about the situation because even they knew fightingan entire goblin army was incredibly dangerous, and Goblin Slayer just didn't have the money or charisma to make the risk worth it. Guild Girl managed to convince the Guild into turning Goblin Slayer's plea into an official mission with a generous reward (one gold coin per goblin head), winning the adventurers over.
- Cool Big Sis: Occasioanly acts like this, mainly when she isn't on shift at the guild and doesn't have to maintain her professionalism.
- Ignored Expert: She tries to warn the Priestess' party about how dangerous the mission really could be and to wait for a more experienced adventurer, but is ignored. Sadly, from the way she acts, she's probably tried and failed many times to warn inexperienced adventurers about the dangers of goblins, only for none of them to come back...
- She has also hired retired adventurers to train the newbies in combat skills, hoping this would provide them a better chance of survival.
- Green-Eyed Monster: While she does appreciate the fact that Goblin Slayer finally has someone accompanying him on quests, she is still uncomfortable with the idea of him and Priestess being alone together. Her only saving grace being that she knows he cares more about work than women, and that Priestess is a member of the clergy.
- Has a Type: Was always being leered upon by blowhard adventurers since her first days as a receptionist, and thus has developed a fondness for the quiet and stoic type. Unfortunately for Spearman.
- Motherly Side Plait: Sports one, and ultimately tries her best to look out for villagers, rookies, and adventurers like Goblin Slayer.
- Only Sane Man: She's one of the few characters outside of Goblin Slayer who understands how dangerous goblins really are. She muses to herself how goblin attacks are on the rise more and more and villagers are desperate for help, but lack the funds to hire skilled adventurers. This is ultimately why she holds so much contempt for most silver-ranked adventurers outside of Goblin Slayer. He's willing to take any goblin job, while his fellow silver rankers refuse them due to the low reward.
- Tranquil Fury: Gets really angry when Goblin Slayer compares himself to the goblins, so she passive-aggressively threatens to deprive him of work.
She shows concern over the villages pleading for help against the goblins and is exasperated from how few experienced adventurers would take such jobs. This problem would leave inexperienced rookies to die from them or worse. She holds great amounts of respect for Goblin Slayer, due to his willingness to take on many goblin contracts others would not touch.
She trained in the capital as a receptionist and at the age of 15, she graduated and later departs from the capital going to Goblin Slayer's city, became a Guild receptionist along with Goblin Slayer being a newbie adventurer.