High Elf Archer (妖精弓手 Yōsei Yunde) is an adventurer who is a part of Goblin Slayer's party.
High Elf Archer has green hair that is long in the back and short in front, with two braids at the side.
- She initially looks down on Goblin Slayer, due to his unkempt and weak appearance, but later comes to respect him, when she sees him in battle.
- Break the Cutie: In spite of her age and experience she is still quite innocent to the darker aspects of the world. Her first quest with Goblin Slayer has her witness the brutal and severely-overlooked cruelty of goblins for the first time, followed by joylessly killing the perpetrators up close. By the end of this affair, she is soaked in goblin blood and sporting Dull Eyes Of Un Happiness.
- Color Failure: When she was forced to smear goblin blood on her body to mask her scent.
- Immortal Immaturity: She has lived for much longer than the Goblin Slayer, Dwarf Shaman, and potentially the rest of the party combined. This does not stop her from childish outbursts and lofty ideas about what an "adventure" entails. It is implied that she spent most of that time living a sheltered life within Elven territory.
- Really 700 Years Old: Despite looking like a teenager, she is actually 2000 years old. Which is apparently still young from an Elven perspective in this world.
- This Is Unforgivable!: Gets like this towards the goblins once they find the elf they were torturing.
- To a lesser extent, her reaction towards Goblin Slayer's way of life - she takes on adventures for the gratification of exploring lands and discovering new things. Goblin Slayer's jobs leaves only nightmares, exhaustion, and numbness. She vows to take him to a "real" adventure someday and change his mind.
- Tsundere: She's easily exasperated by Goblin Slayer's antics, not to mention that her brashness clashes with his frank attitude. Nevertheless she appears to hold him in high regard, always being one of the first to jump to his aid, and does little to hide her pleasure whenever he acknowledges her.
High Elf Archer lived her life with others of her kind. She, at some point, developed a curiosity about the world, which led to her becoming an adventurer. Some time before the start of the story, High Elf Archer was chosen by her people to represent them.
She came with Dwarf Shaman and Lizard Priest to find Goblin Slayer and recruit his help. They face some trouble earlier as they are unable to pronounce "Goblin Slayer" and refer to him by other names (mostly Orcbolg and Beardcutter), until they find him. They reveal their objective; due to the increase in other demon monsters, there are not enough people to deal with Goblins and the elf army cannot mobilize to attack goblins as it would create suspicion and panic, if the army were focusing only on taking out the weakest monsters. They wish to hire Goblin Slayer to help them kill goblins. Her party also joins him to help him.
Master Archer: A tremendously masterful archer, the High Elf Archer fired arrows with tremendous accuracy. She has even demonstrated the ability to redirect arrows after firing them.
High Elf Archer had a low first impression of Goblin Slayer due to his gear.
High Elf Archer and Dwarf Shaman frequently argue about a variety of topics. Despite this, they do care for one another as comrades and will fight to save each other's lives.
- High Elf Archer has a low tolerance to alcohol.
- High Elf Archer is sensitive about her small bust.