|Voice Actor||Tomokazu Sugita|
|Light Novel||Goblin Slayer Volume 1|
Lizard Priest has green skin and horns on his head. His intimidating visage and towering stature makes him come off as unnerving, even to his friends. He wears what is presumed to be the traditional garb among priests in his people.
Most of the time, Lizard Priest carries himself in a calm and composed demeanor, often speaking to others politely and addressing all in a respectful manner. He cares deeply of nature due to the tenets of his religion. In the light of recent events, he is now extremely enamored with the taste of cheese or "nectar", which he finds extremely exotic as his people do not practice the art of raising livestock.
He appears to be the most soft-spoken, even-tempered, and sociable member of the party.
Lizard Priest can use his magic or sword to fight. Like Priestess, he can also heal, but presumably not as well as she can.
- Hand to Hand Combat: He is a skilled hand-to-hand combatant, capable of killing goblins and goblin champions with ease.
- Strength: In Chapter 22 of the manga, he helped Goblin Slayer and Priestess push a large stone coffin to barricade the door and held down a large group of raiding goblins when the party was down.
- Summon Magic: He can use catalysts to summon a Dragon-Tooth Warrior (a bipedal draconid skeleton) as an ally. He can also summon a sword that will not grow dull.
- Healing Magic: He is capable of some healing with his magic.
- His clothing heavily resembles Native American clothing.
- Not only is his clothing relatable, but also their tradition and belief are similiar to Native Americans (not raising livestock, spiritual beliefs and superstitions, etc.)
- He loves eating cheese.
- In accordance to his words, his race does not practice raising livestocks.
- He mentioned numerous times that his race is a decendent of the Iguanadon
- In the real world, an Iguanodon is a plant-eating dinosaur, heavily mistaken for a dragon in the old centuries.