Priestess (女神官 Onna Shinkan) is the main female protagonist of the story and a member of Goblin Slayer's party.
Priestess is beautiful young woman with long blond hair and blue eyes. She is usually seen wearing a robe, with a staff.
- Her personality consist of being young, kind, and a generally helpful person. She is capable of using healing magic and protective spells with a high amount of proficiency.
- Dull Eyes of Unhappiness: When High Elf Archer protests at having to smear goblin's blood on her body, Priestess replies with "You'll get used to it" while sporting these.
- She also has this expression the first time Goblin Slayer does this to her.
- Fragile Flower: Always noted by others to be frail and delicate-looking, and is rather prone to shedding tears and going red-faced when troubled. Which happens often, including whenever Goblin Slayer is being callous. Still, she can and does maintain her assertiveness while tearing up all the same.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Occasionally has these moments due to the way Goblin Slayer has her using her miracles. Only gets worse when she goes to the temple and she is granted even more, making her wonder why the Earth Mother would grant her these miracles if they were being used in such a way.
- Plucky Girl: After her disastrous first quest, it's impressive that she still chooses to remain an Adventurer, and stand by Goblin Slayer no less.
- Pragmatic Hero: Becoming more of one as she is under Goblin Slayer's wing. She got chewed out quite a bit by her superior at the church for wearing chainmail, and she uses miracles normally meant for protection as a weapon (albeit under Goblin Slayer's direction). Notably she has also ignored Goblin Slayer's instructions to ensure she can properly protect him too.
- Took a Level in Badass: In the process. Gains a new spell (and thus likely literally gained a level) after her first job, has started wearing armor, and is learning how to use her magic for both defense and offense.
- Later managed to tank a fireball cast by a demon general with her shield spell, saving the entire party.
Priestess was an orphan who was raised in a temple into priesthood along with other orphans.
She first appears as a brand new porcelain rank adventurer. She agreed to join three other newbies in eradicating a goblin nest. After her first goblin hunt rapidly goes downhill and she is saved by Goblin Slayer, she joins with him as a new party. Even after the events of her first job, she still wishes to be an adventurer and helps her party however she can. As she fights alongside Goblin Slayer, she learns how to use spells alternatively, gaining new spells, and has started to wear armor as the story progresses.
Priestess is a magic caster who possess defensive and support spells. She has been noted as having more miracles than a normal magic caster at her age. Travelling with Goblin Slayer has also shown her unconventional ways of using her spells, allowing her to be a more useful ally in combat.
- Chainmail Armor
Priestess is a kind fellow and has no problems making new friends, although she can get rather shy at first.
Priestess' life was saved by Goblin Slayer when they first met. Ever since, she has been his loyal companion and friend. No matter the objections she may raise when it comes to Goblin Slayer's methods and attitude, she will be the first to come to his aid.
On the other hand, Priestess takes the time to lecture him when she thinks he is going too far; and even when he shows his annoyance, she isn't the type to back down.